- The compiling of club records began in 2000 (the club’s first full competitive season). U15 records were begun 2001, U17’s male 2002, female 2003, male and female U20 2005, male and female Senior 2007.
- All results are known to be correct wherever possible. Any amendments or queries should be addressed to Julie Feeney (club Secretary).
- Records will be considered by first claim members only.
- Times and distances must have been achieved in competition where the athlete is competing for or representing a club, school, County, Regional or National team.
- Times and distances must have been achieved in competition on approved surfaces (not grass tracks) with qualified timekeepers and judges in attendance. Schools competitions do not always provide accurate scores so are not usually considered.
- i = record achieved during an indoor competition
- U15B 400m ceased to be an event in Championships in 2012. 300m introduced 2012.
- New IAAF weights for female U15 and U17Javelin, U15 and U17 Shot, and U17 hammer introduced 2014
Download our latest club records HERE (January 2022)